Thursday, June 2, 2011

The Gay Geek: Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am The Gay Geek.

I started this blog for two reasons, the first being that two of my housemates also started blogs and the second being that summer vacation has started and I need something to do. So here we are!

I plan on using this blog as a medium to weigh in on various items, from games I've played to news stories and such. I'm into a lot of geeky things: video games, board games, card games, science fiction, fantasy, I'm also a theatre student, so I'm a bit of a theatre geek...you name it, I like it (well, almost).




This is a video game. I like those!

First point of interest: my original title for the blog was going to be "The Gay Nerd". Then I decided to look up what the actual difference between a geek and a nerd was. Apparently nerds are more socially introverted, which I'm not (see: theatre student), so geek it is!

Also, I did pull up a site that was basically a "discussion" on the difference between geeks and nerds. I put discussion in quotation marks because it was basically the two sides saying "MY group is better than YOUR group because of THIS arbitrary reason, so HA!" The debate rages on, apparently.



These are men. I like them too! Notice a trend?

So, in closing, welcome. I hope you enjoy yourselves as I start posting some more content. Gay Geek signing out.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment